- Phone: 972.679.2572
James brings outstanding value and service to the Owner by remaining with each client and project from inception to completion. With over 25 years of healthcare experience, James brings commitment to creativity, as well as continued learning and client satisfaction. He has successfully been responsible for value-based, innovative solutions for many healthcare projects.
His experience includes masterplanning, hospitals (new and renovations), ambulatory surgery centers, medical office buildings, and all types of physician clinical spaces. James conducts design meetings and coordinates all team members from day one to project completion. He establishes client relations and manages project scope, budgets, schedules, and production meetings. James carefully communicates Owner desires across disciplines.
- B.A. of Architecture Oklahoma State University 1986
- American Institute of Architects (AIA), Dallas Chapter Member
- National Council of Architectural Registration Board (NCARB)
- Evidence-based Design Accreditation and Certification (EDAC)
- The Academy of Architecture for Health (AAH)
- Texas Society of Architects (TXA)
- TX 14393,
- FL 92353,
- WI 11142-5