GraceHebert is looking for a Construction Administrator to join our team.
We are seeking experienced Construction Administrator for involvement in both large and small scale projects.
Qualified candidate must hold a 5 year professional degree or Master's degree in Architecture or a degree in Construction Administration with a minimum of 5 years professional experience; should also possess proficiency MS Office applications. Revit experience is a plus. In addition to a competitive salary, our benefits include: annual profit sharing bonus program, health insurance, life insurance, 401(k) safe harbor plan and long term and short term disability.
If you would like to join a dynamic, energized, innovative and collaborative environment, send us your resume. No phone calls please.
- 5+ years of experience in Architecture or Construction Administration.
- Familiar with construction & job site activities.
- Knowledge of codes and the ability to read drawings.
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment.
- Ability to communicate well across all levels.
- Microsoft Office proficiency and Revit experience a plus.
- Coordinate construction phase services with architects, engineers, owner, contractors and construction managers..
- Attend job site meetings representing the firm.
- Job site observations and monitors the progress of construction activities.
- Prepare field reports and punch lists.
- Research code issues and work with authorities having jurisdiction.
- Coordinate and manage response to RFI.
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control Reviews of construction documents.
- Ability to identify and manage relatively high risk field issues.
- Coordinate, manage, and review of submittals and shop drawings.
- Coordinate, manage, and review construction change orders and pay applications.
- Maintenance of client relationships.
Apply for this Position
Please click the link below to email us your resume and apply for an available position.