We are seeking a Business Development Leader for the New Orleans office location. The Business Development Leader will work closely with firm Principals and the Business Development Director located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor's Degree. Degree in Marketing, Public Relations or Communications is preferred, but not required. 2-5 years of professional marketing/business development/sales experience. In addition to a competitive salary, our benefits include: annual profit sharing bonus program, health insurance, life insurance, 401(k) safe harbor plan and long/short term disability. Please send cover letter and resume to Rebecca Moses at rmoses@GraceHebert.com.
- • Excellent organizational and management skills.
- • Multitasker with the ability to coordinate work on multiple facets of a project; meet multiple deadlines.
- • Motivated self-starter with exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- • Professional and outgoing demeanor.
- • Proficient computer skills, with the ability to use Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- • Graphic skills with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is a plus, but not required. Proficiency in Adobe InDesign will be expected to be mastered within 6 months.
- • Business development and marketing activities by the process of identifying opportunities, developing relationships and securing profitable work.
- • Organize the New Orleans office’s business development outreach, client contact and relationship-building activities.
- • Research and gather information on potential clients, potential projects, and trends in market sectors.
- • Works closely with the Principals and Business Development Director in preparation of proposals (in Adobe InDesign), marketing materials, and presentations.
- • Seek out RFPs & RFQs, gather information for final deliverables.
- • Cultivate, develop, and maintain a strong business network.
- • Assist with public relations and social media.
- • Represent firm at industry events and participate in professional activities and networking groups to grow firm awareness and seek potential projects.
- • Assist with the coordination of materials for awards competitions.
- • Willingness to travel the Gulf Coast for project opportunities
Apply for this Position
Please click the link below to email us your resume and apply for an available position.